Did You Know?
December 1st is Museum Store Sunday – a special day to promote and celebrate the diverse shops at museums and institutions around the world. If you’re not already familiar with this occasion, be sure to visit museumstoresunday.org to find out which museums near you are taking part. Many will be hosting special events such as live speakers, giveaways and interactive tutorials!
Paperblanks Is Celebrating
Museum Store Sunday
This year we’ve teamed up with some of our North American museum stores to spread the word about the ways these shops support the museums, libraries and other cultural institutes we love.
If you’re going to be near any of these shops this Sunday, December 1st, be sure to stop by and see what they have to offer.
Bonus: They’ll be giving away exclusive Paperblanks tote bags with your purchase!
- Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, California
- LA County Museum of Art in Los Angeles, California
- M.H. de Young Memorial and Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums in San Francisco, California
- Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena, California
- Honolulu Museum of Art in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Art Institute of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
- National Gallery of Art in Landover, Maryland
- Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts
- Morgan Library in New York, New York
- Milwaukee Public Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Craigdarroch Castle in Victoria, British Columbia
- Royal BC Museum and Archives in Victoria, British Columbia
- Audain Art Museum in Whistler, British Columbia
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Don’t worry if you won’t have a chance to visit any of these wonderful institutions. There are museums around the world taking part in Museum Store Sunday. You may even spot the original art behind some of our journal covers!
Will you be visiting a museum, library or other art institute this weekend?
Featured image (at top) credit: Photo by Susan Yin on Unsplash (The Morgan Library & Museum, New York, United States)