July is fast approaching, and along with warm weather and summer vacations it brings the start of a new season of diaries! Our 2017/18 18-Month Dayplanners begin this July and run through the end of next year.
Whether you’re preparing for the upcoming academic year or just getting a head start on your 2018 goals, these agendas are the perfect way to do so! With a variety of our bestselling covers available in Maxi, Midi and Mini formats, our 18-Month Dayplanners will keep you organised in style.
Along with favourites from previous years, we are introducing eight new titles this season. Check out the new 18-Month Dayplanners for July 2017–December 2018 (availability may differ by region):
All of our 2017/18 Dayplanners are made to the exacting standards you can expect from every Paperblanks product, with quality components such as:
- Two ribbon page markers
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- Memento pouch
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- High-opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
There are also great supplementary features with every Dayplanner, including:
- National and International holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zones chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book
As well as the new titles in our 18-month format, we have the same eight new titles available in a 13-Month format for our European French-language customers.
See the full line at www.paperblanks.com!
Find Your 18-Month Dayplanner in Stores
About Paperblanks: 25 years ago, we created Paperblanks to help keep book heritage alive and vital in our modern age, and to offer an inspiring space for people to express themselves. Thanks for joining us on this journey! For more about Paperblanks, go to our website at paperblanks.com.