This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada. It has been quite a challenging year for so many, and this much-anticipated celebration felt different somehow. Yet we didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to pause and reflect on the abundance of things we feel grateful for.
We firmly believe that performing simple daily acts of gratitude only takes a few minutes but can have a big impact on our health and mood. It can help us to feel calmer and more accomplished, to focus on what really matters to us and to generally make us feel happier.
We invite you to allow gratitude to guide your pen today. Here is a list of prompts to help you get started.
- Write about a friend’s generosity.
- Which skills or abilities are you thankful to have?
- Write a letter to someone who changed your life for the better.
- Describe the music you are thankful to be able to listen to.
- What part of your morning routine are you most thankful for?
- Write about a thoughtful detail somebody recently had with you.
- What makes you smile?
- Describe your favourite activity outside.
- Write a letter to someone who makes you laugh.
- Write about something positive this year brought.
Check out all our prompts on the Paperblanks app! If you haven’t downloaded it yet, we’ve provided links on the bottom right of this page where you can gain access to hundreds of prompts on varying themes and topics.
And be sure to join us in our People of Paperblanks Facebook group so you can share your work with the rest of the Paperblanks community. We’d love to see what you write or create using these prompts!